1. Super Clinics, Select Workshops and Elite Workshops
All online registrations are charged in full at time of checkout. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, payment was not received.
Prior to June 1, $150 deposits can only be made by phone or mail application with balances to be charged June 1. After June 1, all programs must be paid in FULL to reserve spot in the program.
FULL payment is required with application.
RETURNED CHECK FEE: $25.00
You will receive a confirmation of your acceptance into the program after the registration is processed. All registrations will receive confirmation via e-mail. If you do not receive an e-mail you are not registered for a program. Programs are based on first come first serve basis by payment.
I understand that failure to provide accurate and truthful information will subject my student to dismissal from the program and forfeiture of fees paid per our cancellation policy. LS Power Skating Inc. reserves the right to request a birth certificate.
There is a $50 non-refundable fee on all registrations.
From time of registration until one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program:
- All cancellation, transfer and credit requests must be emailed to email@example.com.
- If a player wishes to receive a refund it will be less the $50 non-refundable fee.
- If a player would like to hold it as a credit to a future program we will waive the $50 fee.
- If a participant needs to transfer to a different program, the $50 fee will be waived. All transfers are subject to availability of new program.
One week (7 days) prior to the start date of a program:
- NO cancellation/refund or transfer request will be accepted. We will issue a credit of 50% of the cost of the program to a future program.
- NO SHOWS, players who leave a session on their own or players who are expelled by management do not receive credits or refunds.
LS Power Skating, Inc. reserves the right to re-assign students into different groups, or adjust or combine groups as necessary. We reserve the right to cancel entire programs or groups as necessary. If a program is canceled, participants will receive a full cash refund.
We reserve the right to reassign students into different groups, or adjust or combine groups as necessary.
Mail and Fax Information
- Registrations for CA, CT, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VTMake checks payable to LS Power Skating, Inc.
Mail to:LS Power Skating, Inc.
PO Box 383
Hawthorne, NY 10532 USATelehphone: (800) 750-3502
Fax to:(914) 773-1807
- Registrations for AK, CO, ID, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, MT, NM, OH, TX, UT, WIMake checks payable to Power Hockey
Mail to:Power Hockey, Inc.
714 Locust St.
Kalamazoo, MI 40007 USATelehphone: (800) 320-9558
Fax to:(269) 226-9190
- Print and mail in the Registration Form.
- Print and fax the Registration Form with credit card information.
- Register online.
All Programs : FULL HOCKEY GEAR & STICK – HELMET MANDATORY
Pucks Used at ALL Programs
Super Clinic and Clinic Group Size Max. = 36Video Analysis
- Payment must be at time of purchase, prior to video analysis being performed by LS Power Skating, Inc.
- No refunds for a video analysis will be made for any video content that is not ice hockey related.
- Customer videos will not be used or shared for any promotional/marketing without prior written consent from customer.
- Our service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by LS Power Skating, Inc.