WHAT IS POWER SKATING?
We teach the proper techniques necessary to actually SKATE FAST, not just “move your feet fast” or general conditioning for hockey players.
Those who attend our power skating programs learn how to go FAST by properly executing every hockey-skating maneuver. They become explosively fast, POWERFUL skaters.
There is a $50 non-refundable fee on all registrations.
From time of registration until one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program:
- All cancellation, transfer and credit requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a player wishes to receive a refund it will be less the $50 non-refundable fee.
- If a player would like to hold it as a credit to a future program we will waive the $50 fee.
- If a participant needs to transfer to a different program, the $50 fee will be waived. All transfers are subject to availability of new program.
One week (7 days) prior to the start date of a program:
- NO cancellation/refund or transfer request will be accepted. We will issue a credit of 50% of the cost of the program to a future program.
- NO SHOWS, players who leave a session on their own or players who are expelled by management do not receive credits or refunds.
LS Power Skating, Inc. reserves the right to re-assign students into different groups, or adjust or combine groups as necessary. We reserve the right to cancel entire programs or groups as necessary. If a program is canceled, participants will receive a full cash refund.